We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Fanimation Ventana Indoor Ceiling Fan
The Fanimation Ventana is purely traditional sophistication at its finest.
- Finish: Sedona Beige
- Light Kit: 3x40w Candelabra Bulbs (Included)
- Light Kit Glass: Amber Tea Glass
- Blades: 5xMahogany/Walnut finish reversible wood blades
- UL Listed: Dry Locations
- Hand-held Non-reversing remote control (C24) (Included)
- Fits a ceiling slope up to 30° (up to 52° with SCB1-52)
- Downrod included - 1" Diameter by 4.5" length
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Three forward and three reversing speeds
- CFM: Low - 1496, Med - 3529, High - 5634
- RPM: Low - 60, Med - 118, High - 172
- Motor: 172 x 17
Additional Fanimation Links
Our SKU: FP8032SB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sedona Beige with Mahogany/Walnut Blades*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Fanimation FP8032SB remote control does control both the light and fan.
Does the included remote control BOTH fan and light? The picture of the remote just shows button for light.
A. The Fanimation FP8032SB remote control does control both the light and fan.
The Fanimation FP8032SB cannot be flush mounted, the canopy and 4.5" downrod must be used.
can this fan be flush mounted to the ceiling.. I have an 8 ft dining room ceiling would this work?
A. The Fanimation FP8032SB cannot be flush mounted, the canopy and 4.5" downrod must be used.
The Kichler 2998 down rod comes in a Sedona Bronze.
If I need a longer downrod to go with the , what finish should I purchase?
A. The Kichler 2998 down rod comes in a Sedona Bronze.
Limited Lifetime Warranty