We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Fanimation FP4520SN Involution 2 Blade Ceiling Fan
A revolution in ceiling fans. The Involution(tm) will capture your imagination. Classic lines, modern design with a twist.
- 14 degree blade pitch
- 52" Blade Span
- 153 x 15 Motor
- Includes finished matched decorative ring
- Includes 2 Reversible Cherry / Walnut Blades
- Includes a 6" x 1" diameter down rod
- Includes the CW40 4-speed (fan only) wall control
- Will fit a Ceiling slope up to 30 degrees (up to 52 degrees with SCB1-52 - Sold Separately)
- Four forward and four reversing speeds, reversing switch located inside lower cover
- Fan is rated for dry locations unless used with Blades (BPW4542) which makes it Damp rated
- CFM: 4207
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
Additional Fanimation Links
Our SKU: FP4520SN
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel with Cherry/Walnut Blades*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Fanimation FP4520SN height from ceiling to bottom of the fixture is 17".
What is the height from ceiling to bottom of fan?
A. The Fanimation FP4520SN height from ceiling to bottom of the fixture is 17".
The Fanimation FP4520SN can have the LK4520OB light kit added on but it is a down light only.
Could this fan have a light kit added, specifically a light that shines to the ceiling?
A. The Fanimation FP4520SN can have the LK4520OB light kit added on but it is a down light only.
The Fanimation FP4520SN is designed for dry locations. So it is not recomended for out door use.
Can this be used in a covered patio?
A. The Fanimation FP4520SN is designed for dry locations. So it is not recomended for out door use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty