Jazzy style with a twist
- The Fitzgerald Table Top Fan can also be mounted to the wall
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Protective Rubber Feet included
- Four-Position Rotary Switch
- Three Forward Speeds
- Oscillating Movement
- 8 foot power cord included
- Not recommended for damp locations
- Weighs 10 lbs
- Can Mount Directly over Power Outlets
- Tilts up and down 22-1/2 degrees
- High - 1700 rpm; Med - 1450 rpm; Low - 1300 rpm
Oil Rubbed Bronze is on back order until approximately November 10th.
Additional Fanimation Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fanimation Products
- Shop All Fanimation Fitzgerald Collection Products
Our SKU: Fitzgerald
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Will include a remote control?
what are the measurements?
Can this fan be hard wired or do you have to plug it in?
Description implies this can be mounted over a wall outlet, the cord would then be concealed inside the base?????How does the unit attack to the wall under this scenario?
What are the dimensions?
What are the dimensions of this fan?
Is there any reason that this fan could not be mounted as a ceiling fan?
Can the oscillation be turned off on this fan? So it blows on only one area?
A. Thank you for your inquiry. The Fanimation Fitzgerald does have a oscillation control button on the back behind the fan blades where it can be switched off or on at anytime. If you have any more questions I would be happy to help.
Fanimation Fitzgerald Collection
Other Products In The Fanimation Fitzgerald Collection
Limited Lifetime Warranty