Prices discounted an additional 30-80% while supplies last. Use coupon code CLEARANCE7 to save an additional 7% at checkout.
Offer Ends 5/22/2015
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||89|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Product Weight||21, 22|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
- (5) Reversible Cherry / Walnut Blades with the Oil Rubbed Bronze Finished Motor
- (5) Reversible Walnut / Light Walnut Blades with the Nickel and Tortoise Finished Motors
- (5) Reversible Oak / White Oak Blades with the White Finished Motor
- (1) 4.5" Downrod
- Pull Chain
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware
- The Complete Package - Affordably priced, energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing, the Edgewood is the ceiling fan that has it all. Available in a variety of models, the Edgewood is compatible with every room from large to small, and every location from harsh outdoor conditions to warm interiors.
- High-End Energy Star™ Rated 3-Speed Reversible Motor
- UL Listed for Damp Locations (Bronze Finish Not Recommended for Damp Locations)
- Covered by Fanimation's 1-Year Comprehensive Warranty, plus Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Optional Light Kits, Remote Control, and Wall Control Available
- Blade Span: 52"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Blades Included: Yes
- Motor Type: AC Induction
- Speeds: 3
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- CFM (On High Speed): 7057
- RPM (On High Speed): 207
- Voltage: 120
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
The Edgewood can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 19° right out of the box. For ceilings up to 52° you'll need to purchase the SCB1-52 sloped ceiling adapter and a minimum 12" downrod, both of which are offered upon adding this fan to your cart.
Have a High or Low Ceiling?
The Edgewood is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If you ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod, which will be offered upon adding this fan to your cart. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CCK8002 sloped ceiling kit to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the DR1-CP downrod coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Fanimation Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fanimation Products
- Shop All Fanimation Edgewood Collection Products
Our SKU: Edgewood Decorative
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Nickel
- Tortoise Shell
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fanimation Edgewood Collection
Limited Lifetime Warranty