|Blade Span||42, 44, 52|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Specialty Fan Type||Belt Fan|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Configure your Specialty Fan from the Brewmaster Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Assembly Required
Fan Blades Required
Specialty Brewmaster Fan to Suit Your Personal Needs
The Brewmaster carries Fanimation's reputation for reproducing unusual, yet functional, belt-driven fans. These fans were originally produced in the late 1800s, Fanimation has adapted this timeless masterpiece to install and operate with more ease and durability
- Choose up to 2 Short or Long Body Assemblies and an Equal Number of Blade Sets (1 Fan, 1 Blade; 2 Fans, 2 Blades)
- Includes C20 Hand-Held Remote Control
- Three forward and Three Reverse Speeds
- 30 feet of Neoprene belting included with each assembly
- Several blade options include wood blades, palm blades, and more
- One Motor Operates One or Two Fans
- Motor can use be fitted with any Fanimation Light Kit
- Included: Riveting tool used to customize the belt to the desired length
- Note: Not to be used in sound sensitive areas
Additional Fanimation Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fanimation Products
- Shop All Fanimation Brewmaster Collection Products
Our SKU: Brewmaster
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
does this fan put out air or just for looks and what does it mean not to be used in sound sensitive areas?
I take it "not to be used in sound sensitive areas" means it's louder than normal fans. Is that correct?
Do you carry the long shaft version of this product? Can you mount the motor assembly in between two fans on a straight line? Do you have the flat wood double bladed fans for these?
On the Fanimation Web Site it says the black finish Brewmaster can be used in damp locations when used with plastic blades. I want to place one on a covered back patio. Would that be an acceptable location? Where would I get the plastic blades? Is there a lighting kit that could be used for this?
Fanimation Brewmaster Collection
Other Products In The Fanimation Brewmaster Collection
Fanimation Brewmaster Long Assembly
Fan Assembly from the Brewmaster Collection$899.00
Fanimation Brewmaster Short Assembly
Fan from the Brewmaster Collection$799.00
Indoor Ceiling Fans Ceiling Fans$799.00
Fan Blades from the Brewmaster Collection$49.00
Fan Blades from the Brewmaster Collection$59.00
Limited Lifetime Warranty