Configure your 6" Line Voltage Adjustable Reflector Recessed Retrofit Kit
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Converts existing Incandescent PAR38 housings into energy-efficient GU10
- Complete with Medium base to GU10 socket adapter
- Line Voltage - No transformer needed!
- Light can be angled up to 15°
- Gasketed to eliminate light leaks
- Compatible with most 6" Recessed Cans
Over the course of 25,000 hours, you can save hundreds of dollars by converting your Incandescent recessed fixtures to energy-efficient GU10 bases. Save up to $310 by using Halogen bulbs, or up to $481 by switching to LED bulbs!
- $538 - with (25) 150 Watt Incandescent Bulbs
- $228 - with (13) 50 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- $57 - with just (1) 6.8 Watt LED Bulb
- (Energy Savings based on U.S. average of 12 cents per kWh)
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen or LED
- Maximum Watts per Bulb: 50
- Height: 1/75"
- Width: 7.5"
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Eurofase Lighting Links
- Shop All Eurofase Lighting Products
- Shop All Eurofase Lighting Recessed Retrofit Kits Collection Products
Our SKU: TH-G23
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Will this also handle a GU10 LED bulb? I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with this one and the TH-G22 and Halo housings.
Can i use this conversion kit for existing 6 inch light that is currently mounted on a sloped ceiling with the current bulbs directed straight down to floor versus perpendicular to sloped ceiling? If so, does the new kit require rewiring to convert?
How does this mount? Does it use the springs or the v-shaped metal rods?