We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GU10|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Single Light 6" Specular Baffle Conversion Kit
- Single light down lighting 6" conversion kit
- Converts existing PAR38 housings to GU10
- Adjustable lamp holder adjusts from 0° to 15°
- Gasketed to eliminate light leaks
- Complete with Medium base to GU10 socket adapter
- Works with most 6" 120V recessed fixtures
- Requires 1 50w GU10 base Halogen bulb (not included)
Additional Eurofase Lighting Links
Our SKU: TH-G23
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Will this also handle a GU10 LED bulb? I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with this one and the TH-G22 and Halo housings.
Can i use this conversion kit for existing 6 inch light that is currently mounted on a sloped ceiling with the current bulbs directed straight down to floor versus perpendicular to sloped ceiling? If so, does the new kit require rewiring to convert?
How does this mount? Does it use the springs or the v-shaped metal rods?