|Blade Finish||Medium Wood, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Graceful simplicity leads the way here. The bold curves and clean lines of the housing give this fan a contemporary feel. It's damp location construction means it is suitable for indoors as well as patios and any outdoor covered area.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish includes Dark Cherry Blades and an Opal Matte Glass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish includes Mahogany Blades and TeaStained Glass
- Appliance White finish includes Appliance White Blades and Opal Matte Glass
- Cannot be installed on a sloped ceiling without an adapter (CFSCK is adapter that is needed)
- SR100 Remote Control
- Integrated light fixture
- Glass Shade
- 4.5" Downrod
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- All-Weather Accessory blades (B75)
- SW406 Wall Control
- Optional no-light cover
- Airflow: 4515 CFM (high speed)
- Fan speed set via a 3-speed wall control
- Fan weight: 18 lbs
- Bulb Base: Candelablra
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts per Bulb: 60 watts
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Width: 52"
- Height: 12.75"
- Canopy: 6.5" diameter
- UL listed for damp locations
Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- This warranty covers the motor and the other components and accessories of your Emerson ceiling fan against all defects in workmanship and materials. You must be the original purchaser or user of the product to be covered.
- As it applies to the motor, this warranty will last for the lifetime of your ceiling fan. All other components and accessories are covered by this warranty for one year from the date you purchased your ceiling fan. Any implied warranty of merchantabilityor fitness for a particular purpose, made with respect to components and accessories is also limited to one year.
Additional Emerson Links
Our SKU: CF930
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
is this sutiable for a sloped ceiling?
could i order a separate glass finish with the fan? i like one finish, but a different glass for the light?
what is the height of this fan from the ceiling to the bottom of the light fixture?
Can the fan light be controlled by a dimmer? It appears neither the wall switch/plate nor the remote suggested for this fan show a dimming option.
can this fan be flush mounted? if not what is the minimum length downrod available?
Can this fan be operated via remote ONLY as in, without installing a wall switch? Thanks.
A. The Emerson CF930 can be installed with a hand held remote only, without installing a light switch. This item includes the handheld remote and what is called a receiver. The receiver is what catches the signal from the remote to operate the fan.
Can this fan be put in reverse using the wall control?
Emerson Atomical Collection
Other Products In The Emerson Atomical Collection
All products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of sale, except for motors in selected ceiling fan models whish are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for extended periods of time. See the specific limited warranty included in the owner’s manual packed with each fan. These warranties do not apply to damage from accident, misuse, or alteration; nor where the connected voltage is more than 5% above the nameplate voltage; nor to equipment improperly installed or wired or maintained in violation of the Instruction Sheet. These warranties are valid only in the fifty states of the United States. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Emerson Electric Co.
The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal or reinstallation and shipping of the product for repairs. Within the limitations of these warranties the customer should contact Carrol Appliance, authorized Service Center, at 1-800-654-3545. We will replace parts, or the unit, at our option, at no charge to you with return freight paid by Emerson. It is agreed that such repair or replacement is the exclusive remedy available from Emerson Electric Co. and that EMERSON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.