|Blade Span||54, 60, 72|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||256.8|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen, Living Room|
|Width||54, 60, 72|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
Remote Controls Recommended
- Save up to 40% in energy costs with Emerson's highly efficient EcoMotor
- Customize your fan with over 30 hand-carved blade options; blades sold separately
- Choose a fan size that fits your needs; available in 44-inch, 54-inch, 60-inch, or 72-inch blade span
- Save electricity all year long with reversible airflow; Energy Start certified
- Enjoy customizable speed choices with the six-speed remote control; optional wall controls SW605, SR650
- Perfect for 8 to 9 foot ceilings with an inclusive 45" downrod; accessories available for high ceiling and sloped ceiling applications
- Height: 13"
- Width: 54, 60, 72
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Low Ceiling Adaptable: No
- Product Weight: 18.7 lbs
- Blades Included: No
- Reversible Blades: No
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 54", 60", 72"
- Blade Pitch: 16°
- Fan Control Type: Remote Control
- Speeds: 6
- CFM (High): 7985 (cubic feet per minute)
- RPM (High): 150 (revolutions per minute)
- Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt): 256.8
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Motor: Emerson EcoMotor
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
For more than a century Emerson has been setting the standard for ceiling fan quality, reliability and performance. And today Emerson is about a lot more than tradition. Fan designs that combine form and function like never before. Fans that produce that "wow" response whenever you enter a room. Fans that express your personality, that reflect your lifestyle. Fans that help you get the most out of your heating and cooling dollars. Meticulously engineered, hand crafted and built to last. Because today it's about more than just moving air. It's about moving air in style™. Emerson is committed to you to provide the best styles and the highest industry quality in ceiling fans and accessories.
Additional Emerson Links
Our SKU: CF921
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
- Golden Espresso
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin White
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Emerson CF921 is not able to be flush mounted.
Can this fan be flush mounted?
A. The Emerson CF921 is not able to be flush mounted.
The Emerson CF921 is compatible with any Emerson fan light kit.
Can this fan be used with any Emerson light kit, or is it only compatible with the kits listed in the description?
A. The Emerson CF921 is compatible with any Emerson fan light kit.
Emerson Avant Eco Collection
Other Products In The Emerson Avant Eco Collection
All products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of sale, except for motors in selected ceiling fan models whish are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for extended periods of time. See the specific limited warranty included in the owner’s manual packed with each fan. These warranties do not apply to damage from accident, misuse, or alteration; nor where the connected voltage is more than 5% above the nameplate voltage; nor to equipment improperly installed or wired or maintained in violation of the Instruction Sheet. These warranties are valid only in the fifty states of the United States. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Emerson Electric Co.
The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal or reinstallation and shipping of the product for repairs. Within the limitations of these warranties the customer should contact Carrol Appliance, authorized Service Center, at 1-800-654-3545. We will replace parts, or the unit, at our option, at no charge to you with return freight paid by Emerson. It is agreed that such repair or replacement is the exclusive remedy available from Emerson Electric Co. and that EMERSON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.