|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, Light Wood, Medium Wood, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Collection||52" Contemporary Snugger|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Snugger fans are designed to fit close to the ceiling: just 8" from the ceiling to the blade tip. These fans are ideal for low ceiling applications and allow for easy and convenient installation.
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12 Degrees
- 3 forward and 3 Reverse Speeds
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Brushed Steel finish comes with Reversible Dark Cherry/Mahogany Blades
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish comes with Reversible Dark Cherry/Medium Oak Blades
- Appliance White finish comes with Reversible Appliance White/Bleached Oak Blades
- Summer White finish comes with Reversible Summer White/Bleached Oak Blades
- Standard 153mm x 15mm Motor
- Airflow: 4,887 CFm (high speed)
- Height: 7.3" (ceiling to bottom of fan)
Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- This warranty covers the motor and the other components and accessories of your Emerson ceiling fan against all defects in workmanship and materials. You must be the original purchaser or user of the product to be covered.
- As it applies to the motor, this warranty will last for the lifetime of your ceiling fan. All other components and accessories are covered by this warranty for one year from the date you purchased your ceiling fan. Any implied warranty of merchantabilityor fitness for a particular purpose, made with respect to components and accessories is also limited to one year.
Additional Emerson Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emerson Products
- Shop All Emerson 52 inch Snugger Collection Products
Our SKU: CF805S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass with Light Oak / Medium Oak Blades
- Appliance White / Bleached Oak
- Brushed Steel / Dark Cherry / Mahogany
- Oil Rubbed Bronze / Dark Cherry / Medium Oak
- Summer White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Unfortunately as this is a hugger fan you cannot use a remote as there is no space for installing a receiver.
Which remote control receiver is used with this fan?
A. Unfortunately as this is a hugger fan you cannot use a remote as there is no space for installing a receiver.
The Emerson CF805S does have recommended lighting kits available, just add the Emerson CF805S to your cart, and then you can select from the available lighting fixtures.
Will this fan accept a light kit?
A. The Emerson CF805S does have recommended lighting kits available, just add the Emerson CF805S to your cart, and then you can select from the available lighting fixtures.
The Emerson CF805S is an indoor fan only.
Is this an indoor/outdoor fan or indoor only.
A. The Emerson CF805S is an indoor fan only.
The Emerson CF805S has enough room for the receiver for the remote.
I checked the Remote Emerson SR100 and it says it cannot be used with hugger fans?
A. The Emerson CF805S has enough room for the receiver for the remote.
Emerson 52 inch Snugger Collection
Other Products In The Emerson 52 inch Snugger Collection
All products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of sale, except for motors in selected ceiling fan models whish are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for extended periods of time. See the specific limited warranty included in the owner’s manual packed with each fan. These warranties do not apply to damage from accident, misuse, or alteration; nor where the connected voltage is more than 5% above the nameplate voltage; nor to equipment improperly installed or wired or maintained in violation of the Instruction Sheet. These warranties are valid only in the fifty states of the United States. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Emerson Electric Co.
The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal or reinstallation and shipping of the product for repairs. Within the limitations of these warranties the customer should contact Carrol Appliance, authorized Service Center, at 1-800-654-3545. We will replace parts, or the unit, at our option, at no charge to you with return freight paid by Emerson. It is agreed that such repair or replacement is the exclusive remedy available from Emerson Electric Co. and that EMERSON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.