|Light Kit Included||No|
|Number of Blades||3|
Configure your 3 Blade 60" Loft Indoor Ceiling Fan - Blades and Wall Control Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Emerson CF765BQ Three Blade 60" Energy Star Ceiling Fan
Perfect for an Industrial look in a residential setting with comfort year-round. In winter months, these fans can help reduce your fuel usage by recirculating trapped ceiling heat back down to floor areas.
- 60" High-Efficiency airfoil blades
- Limited 2-year motor warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Energy Star Rated
- For Indoor / Outdoor use
- Not Light Kit Adaptable
- Chemical resistant polypropylene blades for maximum airflow and minimum drag
- Includes a 6" Downrod
- Includes Decorative canopy cover
- Includes SW46 Wall Control
- Airflow: 7,530 CFm (high speed)
- Height: 12.8" (ceiling to bottom of fan)
- U.L. listed: Damp Locations
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Span: 60"
Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- This warranty covers the motor and the other components and accessories of your Emerson ceiling fan against all defects in workmanship and materials. You must be the original purchaser or user of the product to be covered.
- As it applies to the motor, this warranty will last for the lifetime of your ceiling fan. All other components and accessories are covered by this warranty for one year from the date you purchased your ceiling fan. Any implied warranty of merchantabilityor fitness for a particular purpose, made with respect to components and accessories is also limited to one year.
Additional Emerson Links
Our SKU: CF765BQ
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Barbeque Black/ Barbeque Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
Can you purchase a light kit with this fan.
What is the length of extension from the peak of a cathedral ceiling hung at 45 degrees?
can it be flush mounted
Does this require special gauge typr of wiring for a house with a 25 foot ceiling?
Distance from ceiling using 6 inch down rod to bottom of the fan? Can you use a 3 inch down rod?
Is this product CSA or CUL certified?
I need a fan in this style for my balcony area, is it suitable for damp condition?
What is the diameter of the ceiling mount, and can it be used with the 2.5 inch downrod instead of the 6 inch?
Can you purchase additional downside for this fan? We have vaulted ceilings.
Does a remote come with this unit....if not can you purchase one as an add-on. thx!
Emerson Loft Collection
Other Products In The Emerson Loft Collection
All products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of sale, except for motors in selected ceiling fan models whish are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for extended periods of time. See the specific limited warranty included in the owner’s manual packed with each fan. These warranties do not apply to damage from accident, misuse, or alteration; nor where the connected voltage is more than 5% above the nameplate voltage; nor to equipment improperly installed or wired or maintained in violation of the Instruction Sheet. These warranties are valid only in the fifty states of the United States. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Emerson Electric Co.
The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal or reinstallation and shipping of the product for repairs. Within the limitations of these warranties the customer should contact Carrol Appliance, authorized Service Center, at 1-800-654-3545. We will replace parts, or the unit, at our option, at no charge to you with return freight paid by Emerson. It is agreed that such repair or replacement is the exclusive remedy available from Emerson Electric Co. and that EMERSON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.