Builder 52" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Blades Included
- Complement your décor with this highly-efficient fan
- Install in rooms up to 400 (20 x 20 feet) square feet. Suitable for indoor areas only.
- Save electricity all year long with reversible airflow; Energy Star Certified
- Enjoy customized speed choices with optional four-speed wall control SW46 or SW90, sold separately
- Perfect for 8-9 foot ceilings with an inclusive 45" downrod; accessories available for high ceiling and sloped ceiling applications
- Install with or without light; optional light fixtures LK150, F330 available
- Height: 11"
- Width: 52
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Low Ceiling Adaptable: No
- Product Weight: 14.4 lbs
- Blade Finish: Dark Wood, Light Wood, Medium Wood, White
- Blades Included: Yes
- Fan Blade Material: MDF
- Reversible Blades: Yes
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 11°
- Fan Control Type: Pull Chain
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5002 (cubic feet per minute)
- RPM (High): 175 (revolutions per minute)
- Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt): 77, 78
- Amperage: 0.5
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Motor Size: 153x15mm
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
For more than a century Emerson has been setting the standard for ceiling fan quality, reliability and performance. And today Emerson is about a lot more than tradition. Fan designs that combine form and function like never before. Fans that produce that "wow" response whenever you enter a room. Fans that express your personality, that reflect your lifestyle. Fans that help you get the most out of your heating and cooling dollars. Meticulously engineered, hand crafted and built to last. Because today it's about more than just moving air. It's about moving air in style™. Emerson is committed to you to provide the best styles and the highest industry quality in ceiling fans and accessories.
Additional Emerson Links
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan