|Base Color||Bronze, White|
|Blade Finish||Black, Medium Wood, White|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||86, 90|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Remote Controls Recommended
- Complement your porch décor with this highly efficient fan
- Save electricity all year long with reversible airflow
- Install in rooms up to 400 (20 x 20 feet) square feet. Suitable for indoor or covered outdoor areas.
- Enjoy customized speed choices with optional four-speed wall control SW46 or SW90, sold separately
- Install with or without light; optional light fixtures LK90, LK91, LK53 available
- Covered by Emerson's limited lifetime motor warranty; one year warranty on all other parts
- Height: 9.75"
- Width: 52
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Low Ceiling Adaptable: No
- Product Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Blade Finish: Black, Medium Wood, White
- Blades Included: Yes
- Fan Blade Material: ABS
- Reversible Blades: No
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Fan Control Type: Pull Chain
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5334 (cubic feet per minute)
- RPM (High): 200 (revolutions per minute)
- Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt): 86, 90
- Amperage: 0.62
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Motor Size: 153x15mm
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
For more than a century Emerson has been setting the standard for ceiling fan quality, reliability and performance. And today Emerson is about a lot more than tradition. Fan designs that combine form and function like never before. Fans that produce that "wow" response whenever you enter a room. Fans that express your personality, that reflect your lifestyle. Fans that help you get the most out of your heating and cooling dollars. Meticulously engineered, hand crafted and built to last. Because today it's about more than just moving air. It's about moving air in style™. Emerson is committed to you to provide the best styles and the highest industry quality in ceiling fans and accessories.
Additional Emerson Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emerson Products
- Shop All Emerson Summer Night Collection Products
Our SKU: CF652
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Appliance White
- Barbeque Black
- Barbeque Black / All Weather Oak
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Olde Brick / All Weather Oak
- Smokey Cobblestone
- Summer White
- Weathered Bronze / All Weather Oak
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Emerson CF652 fan is unfortunately not remote control adaptable.
Can this fan be used with a remote control? If so, which one?
A. The Emerson CF652 fan is unfortunately not remote control adaptable.
The Emerson CF652 in Appliance White is the whitest white they make as compared to the Summer White which is an off white color.
What is the difference between the summer white and the appliance white?
A. The Emerson CF652 in Appliance White is the whitest white they make as compared to the Summer White which is an off white color.
The Emerson CF652 is compatible with fan blade model # B52.
The wind blew the fan down and 3 blades broke, can I order blades to replace them?
A. The Emerson CF652 is compatible with fan blade model # B52.
The Emerson CF652 does not specify the CFM's, but it has a high, medium, and low speed. Motor is not specified either. Thank you for your question.
What is the motor in this fan and what is the maximum CFM?
A. The Emerson CF652 does not specify the CFM's, but it has a high, medium, and low speed. Motor is not specified either. Thank you for your question.
The light kits recommended are: Emerson CFSLKPF, LK31, LK36, LK40, and LK46.
What light kits are recommended?
A. The light kits recommended are: Emerson CFSLKPF, LK31, LK36, LK40, and LK46.
All products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of sale, except for motors in selected ceiling fan models whish are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for extended periods of time. See the specific limited warranty included in the owner’s manual packed with each fan. These warranties do not apply to damage from accident, misuse, or alteration; nor where the connected voltage is more than 5% above the nameplate voltage; nor to equipment improperly installed or wired or maintained in violation of the Instruction Sheet. These warranties are valid only in the fifty states of the United States. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Emerson Electric Co.
The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal or reinstallation and shipping of the product for repairs. Within the limitations of these warranties the customer should contact Carrol Appliance, authorized Service Center, at 1-800-654-3545. We will replace parts, or the unit, at our option, at no charge to you with return freight paid by Emerson. It is agreed that such repair or replacement is the exclusive remedy available from Emerson Electric Co. and that EMERSON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.