|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Collection||52" Summer Night|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
The Summer Night series is designed for any covered outdoor area where you need to create a breeze but don't want to worry about the elements. Rust-resistant inside and weather-resistant outside, the Summer Night is perfect on covered porches, decks and patios.
- 52" blade span with 12 degree pitch
- Weather-protected 153 x 15 mm motor
- 3 forward / 3 reverse speeds
- Limited 30-year motor warranty
- Energy Star Rated
- Comes with a 3.5" Downrod
- Five all-weather blades included
- Stainless steel hardware included
Finishes and Blades:
- Barbeque Black comes with All-Weather Oak Blades
- Oil Rubbed Bronze comes with All-Weather Oil Rubbed Bronze Blades
- Appliance White comes with All-Weather Appliance White Blades
- Airflow: 5,334 CFm (high speed)
- UL listed for damp locations
Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- This warranty covers the motor and the other components and accessories of your Emerson ceiling fan against all defects in workmanship and materials. You must be the original purchaser or user of the product to be covered.
- As it applies to the motor, this warranty will last for the lifetime of your ceiling fan. All other components and accessories are covered by this warranty for one year from the date you purchased your ceiling fan. Any implied warranty of merchantabilityor fitness for a particular purpose, made with respect to components and accessories is also limited to one year.
Additional Emerson Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emerson Products
- Shop All Emerson Summer Night 52 inch Collection Products
Our SKU: CF652
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Appliance White
- Barbeque Black / All Weather Oak
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Olde Brick / All Weather Oak
- Smokey Cobblestone
- Summer White
- Weathered Bronze / All Weather Oak
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Emerson CF652 fan is unfortunately not remote control adaptable.
Can this fan be used with a remote control? If so, which one?
A. The Emerson CF652 fan is unfortunately not remote control adaptable.
The Emerson CF652 in Appliance White is the whitest white they make as compared to the Summer White which is an off white color.
What is the difference between the summer white and the appliance white?
A. The Emerson CF652 in Appliance White is the whitest white they make as compared to the Summer White which is an off white color.
The Emerson CF652 is compatible with fan blade model # B52.
The wind blew the fan down and 3 blades broke, can I order blades to replace them?
A. The Emerson CF652 is compatible with fan blade model # B52.
The Emerson CF652 does not specify the CFM's, but it has a high, medium, and low speed. Motor is not specified either. Thank you for your question.
What is the motor in this fan and what is the maximum CFM?
A. The Emerson CF652 does not specify the CFM's, but it has a high, medium, and low speed. Motor is not specified either. Thank you for your question.
The light kits recommended are: Emerson CFSLKPF, LK31, LK36, LK40, and LK46.
What light kits are recommended?
A. The light kits recommended are: Emerson CFSLKPF, LK31, LK36, LK40, and LK46.
All products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of sale, except for motors in selected ceiling fan models whish are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for extended periods of time. See the specific limited warranty included in the owner’s manual packed with each fan. These warranties do not apply to damage from accident, misuse, or alteration; nor where the connected voltage is more than 5% above the nameplate voltage; nor to equipment improperly installed or wired or maintained in violation of the Instruction Sheet. These warranties are valid only in the fifty states of the United States. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Emerson Electric Co.
The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal or reinstallation and shipping of the product for repairs. Within the limitations of these warranties the customer should contact Carrol Appliance, authorized Service Center, at 1-800-654-3545. We will replace parts, or the unit, at our option, at no charge to you with return freight paid by Emerson. It is agreed that such repair or replacement is the exclusive remedy available from Emerson Electric Co. and that EMERSON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.