Compare Our Prices
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
- A smart combination of style and function, the Camden ceiling fan evoke a vintage aesthetic. This simple four blade fan houses the K55 motor and capability of 8 different blade options and 10 different light fixtures.
- Efficient K55 motor
- Includes a 6" downrod (other lengths sold separately)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade span: 52"
- Blade pitch: 16°
- Number of blades: 4
- Airflow: 5658 CFM
- Height: 12"
Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- This warranty covers the motor and the other components and accessories of your Emerson ceiling fan against all defects in workmanship and materials. You must be the original purchaser or user of the product can be covered.
- As it applies to the motor, this warranty will last for the lifetime of your ceiling fan. All other components and accessories are covered by this warranty for one year from the date you purchased your ceiling fan. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, made with repect to components and accessories is also limited to one year.
Additional Emerson Links
Our SKU: CF3600
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
can a light kit be added to this fan?
does this fan include a remote or wall control?
How can I find the light kits on your website that can be used with the Emerson CF3600?
can this be flush mounted, or must it use a downrod?
top to blades- what is length of emersoncf3600. also is there an option for a longer downrod than 6inch
A. Thank you, William, for your interest in our excellent line of Emerson fans. The distance from the ceiling to the fan blades on the Emerson CF3600 is approximately 12 inches. Longer down rods for this product are available in 12" (Emerson CFDR1), 18" (Emerson CFDR18), 24" (Emerson CFDR2), 36" (Emerson CFDR3), 48" (Emerson CFDR4), 60" (Emerson CFDR5), and 72" (Emerson CFDR6) lengths sold separately. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Have a great day!
All products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of sale, except for motors in selected ceiling fan models whish are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for extended periods of time. See the specific limited warranty included in the owner’s manual packed with each fan. These warranties do not apply to damage from accident, misuse, or alteration; nor where the connected voltage is more than 5% above the nameplate voltage; nor to equipment improperly installed or wired or maintained in violation of the Instruction Sheet. These warranties are valid only in the fifty states of the United States. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Emerson Electric Co.
The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal or reinstallation and shipping of the product for repairs. Within the limitations of these warranties the customer should contact Carrol Appliance, authorized Service Center, at 1-800-654-3545. We will replace parts, or the unit, at our option, at no charge to you with return freight paid by Emerson. It is agreed that such repair or replacement is the exclusive remedy available from Emerson Electric Co. and that EMERSON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.