We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
- (5) Blades
- 6" Downrod
- Dry Location rated
- Pull Chain Control means you'll always know where the fan control is
- Blade Span: 70"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Voltage: 120 V
- Number of Speeds: 4
Sloped Ceiling Specifications:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
High or Low Ceiling Specifications:
- The ELSS70AN5 is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Ellington Fans Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Ellington Fans Products
- Shop All Ellington Fans Traditional Collection Products
Our SKU: ELSS70AN5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Nickel Motor with Cherry and Teak Blades*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued