|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (1) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 15" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 7" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Elysburg Collection Products
Our SKU: 7644/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The ELK Lighting 7644/1 can be hung from a hook, rather than mounted on the ceiling.
Can this be plugged into a wall socket and hung on a hook? Or does it need to be mounted to the ceiling?
A. The ELK Lighting 7644/1 can be hung from a hook, rather than mounted on the ceiling.
Yes, the ELK Lighting 7644/1 can be mounted on a sloped ceiling.
Will this work on a sloped ceiling?
A. Yes, the ELK Lighting 7644/1 can be mounted on a sloped ceiling.