|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Elk Lighting 6502/3 Three Light Island Fixture from the Elysburg Collection
The geometric lines of this collection offer harmonious symmetry with a sophisticated contemporary appeal. A perfect complement for kitchens, billiard parlors, or any area that requires direct lighting.
- Features bowl shaped glass shades
- Satin Nickel with white marbleized glass
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Location Rating: Dry conditions / inside
- Height: 26"
- Height extendable by 12" to 38"
- Wattage Per Bulb: 75W
- Max Wattage: 225
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Elysburg Collection Products
Our SKU: 6502/3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 6502/3 shouldn't be installed on a sloped ceiling. The structure of the light is set up to hold the weight installed on a flat ceiling. Installing it on a sloped ceiling could result in light malfunction.
Can this product hang on a sloped ceiling with the lights running parallel to the slope?
A. The Elk Lighting 6502/3 shouldn't be installed on a sloped ceiling. The structure of the light is set up to hold the weight installed on a flat ceiling. Installing it on a sloped ceiling could result in light malfunction.
The height can extend from 26" to 38"
Is the height adjustable
A. The height can extend from 26" to 38"