We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Brown Synthetic Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (1) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 13" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Novelty Collection Products
Our SKU: 5135/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The ELK Lighting 5135/1 does not have a hole. It has a solid shade that will diffuse the light.
This pendant looks interesting... however is there a "down" light hole that the light comes thru, or is this simply illuminating the football as more of a "decoration"?
A. The ELK Lighting 5135/1 does not have a hole. It has a solid shade that will diffuse the light.