|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Black Synthetic Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (1) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional ELK Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All ELK Lighting Products
- Shop All ELK Lighting Novelty Collection Products
Our SKU: 5123/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The ELK Lighting 5123/1 can be shortened to your desired length. The height and width dimensions provided are for the actual fixture itself.
height =11, does this mean the dimension of this basketball? Also, can 72"chain be able to shorten?
A. The ELK Lighting 5123/1 can be shortened to your desired length. The height and width dimensions provided are for the actual fixture itself.
Thank you for your question. The ELK Lighting 5123/1 is attached by fasten nuts near the canopy at the end of the chain. By unscrewing the bolts and safely securing the shade, you will remove the shade and change the bulb.
how do you change the bulb
A. Thank you for your question. The ELK Lighting 5123/1 is attached by fasten nuts near the canopy at the end of the chain. By unscrewing the bolts and safely securing the shade, you will remove the shade and change the bulb.
ELK Lighting Novelty Collection
Other Products In The ELK Lighting Novelty Collection
Elk Lighting 5089/3
3 Light Astronaut Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture from...$176.00-$176.00
Elk Lighting 5051/1
Novelty 1 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$266.00-$266.00(1)
Elk Lighting 21005/2
Novelty 2 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$112.00-$112.00(1)
Elk Lighting 5084/1
Bi-Plane Down Lighting Pendant from the Novelty Collection$266.00-$266.00(2)
Elk Lighting 5088/3
Novelty 3 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$126.00-$126.00(2)