Save 15% on the entire line of ELK Lighting.
Use Coupon Code ELKLIGHT at checkout for your savings.
Offer Ends 6/30/2016
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Pendant Size||Large Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Multi Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- White Metal Shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (2) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 26" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Novelty Collection Products
Our SKU: 5082/2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 5082/2 takes a standard incandescent bulb and it is located at the bottom of the fixture.
How do you change bulb?
A. The Elk Lighting 5082/2 takes a standard incandescent bulb and it is located at the bottom of the fixture.
The Elk Lighting 5082/2 is already assembled.
how do you assemble it
A. The Elk Lighting 5082/2 is already assembled.
Elk Lighting Novelty Collection
Other Products In The Elk Lighting Novelty Collection
Elk Lighting 5089/3
3 Light Astronaut Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture from...$176.00-$176.00
Elk Lighting 5051/1
Novelty 1 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$266.00-$266.00(1)
Elk Lighting 21005/2
Novelty 2 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$112.00-$112.00(1)
Elk Lighting 5084/1
Bi-Plane Down Lighting Pendant from the Novelty Collection$266.00-$266.00(2)
Elk Lighting 5088/3
Novelty 3 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$126.00-$126.00(2)