Save 15% on the entire line of ELK Lighting.
Use Coupon Code ELKLIGHT at checkout for your savings.
Offer Ends 6/30/2016
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Murano Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Large Pendants|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
- Blue Murano Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (3) 75 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 12" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Depth: 36"
- Width: 36"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 225
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Verona Collection Products
Our SKU: 502-3L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fire Red
- Simply White
- Snow White
- Starburst Blue
- Swirl White
- Yellow Blaze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Elk Lighting 502-3L would be more appropriate for a kitchen application as it has brighter lighting.
Which pendant fixture is more appropriate for a long kitchen island - 110-3L or 502-3L?
A. The Elk Lighting 502-3L would be more appropriate for a kitchen application as it has brighter lighting.