Save 15% on the entire line of ELK Lighting.
Use Coupon Code ELKLIGHT at checkout for your savings.
Offer Ends 6/30/2016
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Cream Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Damp Location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 16"
- Width: 9" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 10" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting San Gabriel Collection Products
Our SKU: 42181/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hazelnut Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 42181/1 backplate is 5" wide by 8" tall.
What are the backplate dimensions of the Elk 42181/1?
A. The Elk Lighting 42181/1 backplate is 5" wide by 8" tall.
The Elk Lighting 42181/1 backplate is 4 1/4 inches wide by 5 inches high.
Please tell me the backplate dimensions.
A. The Elk Lighting 42181/1 backplate is 4 1/4 inches wide by 5 inches high.