|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- White Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Includes (5) 40 watt G9 base bulbs
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 26" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Martini Glass Collection Products
Our SKU: 3653/5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Silver Leaf
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 3653/5 comes with (1) 6" and (2) 12" extension down rods, with swivel included.
How low does this hang from ceiling? It looks like it has a fixed pole, not a chain?
A. The Elk Lighting 3653/5 comes with (1) 6" and (2) 12" extension down rods, with swivel included.
The Elk Lighting 3653/5 cannot be fitted to work with a pull chain.
Can it be fitted to work with a pull chain ?
A. The Elk Lighting 3653/5 cannot be fitted to work with a pull chain.
The Elk Lighting 3653/5 is open above each bulb. Meaning you can reach in and unscrew the bulbs and remove the bulbs.
how does the bulb come out? seems difficult to change.
A. The Elk Lighting 3653/5 is open above each bulb. Meaning you can reach in and unscrew the bulbs and remove the bulbs.
Elk Lighting Martini Glass Collection
Other Products In The Elk Lighting Martini Glass Collection
ELK Lighting 3655/3
Martini Glass 3 Light 1 Tier Mini Chandelier$258.00-$258.00
ELK Lighting 3651/1
Martini Glass 1 Light Mini Pendant$110.00-$110.00
ELK Lighting 3652/1
Martini Glass 1 Light Mini Pendant$130.00-$130.00(1)