|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Round Shades
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Full ranging dimming capabilities allow you to choose the right amount of light for every situation
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 27"
- Diameter: 32"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (Not Included)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Alexis Collection Products
Our SKU: 20009/5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Silver
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 20009/5 can be used with dimmer.
Can this be used with dimmable bulbs?
A. The Elk Lighting 20009/5 can be used with dimmer.
The Elk Lighting 20009/5 is 32" W x 27" H
what are the dimensions please?
A. The Elk Lighting 20009/5 is 32" W x 27" H
The shades are open with no difuser.
Do the shades have difusers at the bottom, or are the bulbs visible from below?
A. The shades are open with no difuser.
The shades are an opaque, glittery silver to match with the Antigue Silver finish.
What is the color of the shades?
A. The shades are an opaque, glittery silver to match with the Antigue Silver finish.
Thanks for your question. This fixture is not rated to be in a bathroom. Due to steam. you going to want to look for "damp" rated fixtures when you shopping for bathroom fixtures.
Can this fixture be used in a bathroom?
A. Thanks for your question. This fixture is not rated to be in a bathroom. Due to steam. you going to want to look for "damp" rated fixtures when you shopping for bathroom fixtures.
Elk Lighting Alexis Collection
Other Products In The Elk Lighting Alexis Collection
Elk Lighting 20006/5
Five Light Down Lighting Semi Flush Ceiling Fixtur...$250.00-$250.00(2)
Elk Lighting 20008/3
Three Light Up Lighting Chandelier from the Alexis...$338.00-$338.00
Elk Lighting 20005/1
Single Light Up Lighting Wall Sconce from the Alex...$124.00-$124.00(1)
Elk Lighting 20007/3
Three Light Down Lighting Drum Pendant from the Al...$318.00-$318.00(2)