|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Optix Collection Products
Our SKU: 1991/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome / Clear
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 1991/1 Ceiling Fixture has a 5-1/4" wide ceiling canopy.
What is the diameter of the ceiling canopy?
A. The Elk Lighting 1991/1 Ceiling Fixture has a 5-1/4" wide ceiling canopy.
No, this cannot be installed with chain.
Can this be installed with a chain?
A. No, this cannot be installed with chain.
The Elk Lighting 1991/1 is not rated for use in dampo locations like a bathroom. It is intended to be used in dry locations like entry ways and dining rooms.
Is it ok to use this fixture in the bathroom?
A. The Elk Lighting 1991/1 is not rated for use in dampo locations like a bathroom. It is intended to be used in dry locations like entry ways and dining rooms.
Elk Lighting Optix Collection
Other Products In The Elk Lighting Optix Collection
Elk Lighting 1990/3
Optix 3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$338.00-$338.00
ELK Lighting 2595/1
Optix 1 Light Wall Sconce$150.00-$150.00(1)
Elk Lighting 2993/3
Optix 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$310.00-$310.00(2)
Elk Lighting 11228/1
3.5" Extension Traditional / Classic 1 Light Bath ...$138.00-$138.00(1)
Elk Lighting 11229/2
3.5" Extension Traditional / Classic 2 Light Bath ...$230.00-$230.00