We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Elk Lighting's Heritage Collection Vanity Light
White porcelain roses, with smoked crystals, accent the Heritage collection's true timeless elegance.
- Fully covered under ELK Lighting's 1-Year limited warranty
- Height: 11"
- Width: 37"
- Extension: 6"
- Weight: 5 lb
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Watts per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), ''Candelabra'' is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Heritage Collection Products
Our SKU: 18095/5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 18095/5 is UL listed for a damp location and would be suitable to install in a bathroom.
Although the manufacturer states the fixture is for bathroom use, I've found it listed with an installation rating of "dry." Can you clarify that this fixture is definitely rated for at least a "damp" location such as a bathroom with a shower?
A. The Elk Lighting 18095/5 is UL listed for a damp location and would be suitable to install in a bathroom.
The manufacturer states that this product is recommended for bathroom use. This fixture uses 60w candelabra bulbs.
What UL listing is this fixture recommedned for, and what type of bulb does it use?
A. The manufacturer states that this product is recommended for bathroom use. This fixture uses 60w candelabra bulbs.
The Elk Lighting 18095/5's roses are a light pinkish/rose color.
Please for this product tell the color for the roses i do not likethe color the picture show red color
A. The Elk Lighting 18095/5's roses are a light pinkish/rose color.