|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Down Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- White Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (1) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9"
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 11" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Retrospectives Collection Products
Our SKU: 17050/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
That is not our policy. If something arrived damaged, broken or distorted in anyway please let us know and we will have it replaced. In the case of the review, the customer had the fixture for longer than our replacement time period (where we cannot get the parts for the product). The customer had the product and did not inspect it when they received it. After 30 days we cannot replace parts on products and you would be directed to the manufacturer for parts.
I see in the review given that the light arrived damaged and the buyer was expected to contact the manufacturer to get a new globe. Is that how your company usually deals with such problems?
A. That is not our policy. If something arrived damaged, broken or distorted in anyway please let us know and we will have it replaced. In the case of the review, the customer had the fixture for longer than our replacement time period (where we cannot get the parts for the product). The customer had the product and did not inspect it when they received it. After 30 days we cannot replace parts on products and you would be directed to the manufacturer for parts.
The Elk Lighting 17050/1 must be hard wired to a switch. Thanks for your question and have a great day!
Does this light have an on/off switch or does it need to be hard wired to a switch?
A. The Elk Lighting 17050/1 must be hard wired to a switch. Thanks for your question and have a great day!
Elk Lighting Retrospectives Collection
Other Products In The Elk Lighting Retrospectives Collection
Elk Lighting 17051/2
Retrospectives 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$238.00-$238.00
Elk Lighting 17054/1
Retrospectives 1 Light Mini Pendant$146.00-$146.00
Elk Lighting 17053/1
Retrospectives 1 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$126.00-$126.00(2)
Elk Lighting 17052/3
Retrospectives 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$310.00-$310.00
Elk Lighting 17054/1-LED
Retrospectives 1 Light LED Pendant$186.00-$186.00