Save 10% on All Elk Lighting Bathroom Fixtures
Use Coupon Code ELKBATH
Offer Ends 5/31/2015
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Elk Lighting's Briston Collection Vanity Light
Sleek and minimal, the Briston collection is the perfect choice for a modern application.
- Fully covered under ELK Lighting's 1-Year limited warranty
- Frosted glass shades diffuse and soften lighting
- Height: 6"
- Width: 27"
- Extension: 4"
- Weight: 5 lb
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 12V or 23V fixtures with halogen bulbs
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Briston Collection Products
Our SKU: 11282/3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 11282/3 has a maximum wattage of 40 watts per bulb.
I currently have an old fixture in bathroom with 4 60W bulbs. I need at least this much light. Can I use more watage in this fixture or do those 3 type of bulbs illuminate as strong as 4 60W?
A. The Elk Lighting 11282/3 has a maximum wattage of 40 watts per bulb.
The Elk Lighting 11282/3 - A Halogen bulb produces aprox 20 lumens (measure of light) per watt where a Incandescent produces 10-15 lumens per watt. Halogen bulb at 40 watts produces aprox 800 lumens where as a 40w incandescent is usually 400-480 lumens. A 60w incandescent is usually 720-890 Lumens. Roughly speaking a 40w halogen would be close to a 60w incandescent.
I currently have an old fixture with 4 60W bulbs. I need at least this much light. Will these 3 40W bulbs be comparable as far as illumination? Can I use more watage in this fixture?
A. The Elk Lighting 11282/3 - A Halogen bulb produces aprox 20 lumens (measure of light) per watt where a Incandescent produces 10-15 lumens per watt. Halogen bulb at 40 watts produces aprox 800 lumens where as a 40w incandescent is usually 400-480 lumens. A 60w incandescent is usually 720-890 Lumens. Roughly speaking a 40w halogen would be close to a 60w incandescent.