|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Elk Lighting's Lincoln Square Collection Bathroom Sconce
The Lincoln Square collection presents a rich, classic shape featuring generous, hand-cut crystal elements and a polished nickel finish.
- Fully covered under ELK Lighting's 1-Year limited warranty
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Height: 10"
- Width: 6"
- Extension: 8"
- Weight: 2 lb
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts per Bulb: 7"5
- Wattage: 7"5
- Voltage: 120
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 12-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Lincoln Square Collection Products
Our SKU: 11200/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 11200/1 has a backplate with a diameter of 6".
How wide is the backplate?
A. The Elk Lighting 11200/1 has a backplate with a diameter of 6".
Thank you for your question. The Elk Lighting 11200/1 has a crystal shade. It is not frosted. The light will shine through very well.
is the globe frosted. will it let the light through
A. Thank you for your question. The Elk Lighting 11200/1 has a crystal shade. It is not frosted. The light will shine through very well.