We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Lamp Base Material||Metal|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Switch Location||Socket Switch|
|Switch Type||High / Low|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
- Cream Fabric Shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (1) 150 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8"
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Depth: 8"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Williamsport Collection Products
Our SKU: 11052/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vintage Brass Patina*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued