|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Glass Features||Murano Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Large Pendants|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Blue Murano Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (3) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 36" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 36"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Milan Collection Products
Our SKU: 110-3L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fire Red
- Simply White
- Snow White
- Starburst Blue
- Yellow Blaze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 110-3L has a canopy of 3" in diameter.
How big is the center canopy? I need a canopy that is 4" or smaller.
A. The Elk Lighting 110-3L has a canopy of 3" in diameter.
The Elk Lighting 110-3L does not need a transformer but does need to hardwire to light outlet by an electrician.
What is the size of the pendant glass? Does this unit require a transformer, it it included? If so is it an "Electronic" transformer?
A. The Elk Lighting 110-3L does not need a transformer but does need to hardwire to light outlet by an electrician.
The Elk Lighting 110-3L pendant height is able to be adjusted and comes with 6 feet of wire to do so.
Is the height of pendant adjustable?
A. The Elk Lighting 110-3L pendant height is able to be adjusted and comes with 6 feet of wire to do so.
The Elk Lighting 110-3L comes with a clear cord.
Is the cord clear or black?
A. The Elk Lighting 110-3L comes with a clear cord.
The Elk Lighting 110-3L has an overall width of 36".
What is the overall width of the fixture?
A. The Elk Lighting 110-3L has an overall width of 36".
Elk Lighting Milan Collection
Other Products In The Elk Lighting Milan Collection
Elk Lighting 110-1
Milan 1 Light Mini Pendant with Hand Blown Glass Shade$76.00-$76.00(4)
Elk Lighting 113-1
Milan 1 Light Wall Sconce$86.00-$86.00(1)
Elk Lighting 110-6
Milan 6 Light Large Pendant$590.00-$590.00
Elk Lighting 110-6RC
Milan 6 Light Pendant$586.00-$586.00
Elk Lighting 110-1-LA
Milan 1 Light Pendant$104.00-$104.00