Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted an additional 30-80% while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 11/30/2015
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Clear Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Includes (1) 40 watt G9 base bulbs
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 29"
- Width: 32" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 7" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 40
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Victoriana Collection Products
Our SKU: 10080/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued