|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Murano Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Multi-Colored Murano Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (3) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 21" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 36" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 36"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Vortex Collection Products
Our SKU: 10079/3L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel / Celestial
- Satin Nickel / Rainbow
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 10079/3L fixture is adjustable and each pendant can be hung at the same length.
Can each light be hung separately, or do they have to stay on the track? Can they all be hung at the same length?
A. The Elk Lighting 10079/3L fixture is adjustable and each pendant can be hung at the same length.
The Elk Lighting 10079/3L is attached to the ceiling by one attachment point, and that's where it mounts to the electrical box.
How many attachment points to the ceiling are required?
A. The Elk Lighting 10079/3L is attached to the ceiling by one attachment point, and that's where it mounts to the electrical box.
Yes, the lights are removable, but they will not be mountable without the track.
Can you take the lights off the track
A. Yes, the lights are removable, but they will not be mountable without the track.
The Elk Lighting 10079/3L shades are 5"W and 12"H.
What are the dimensions of each globe?
A. The Elk Lighting 10079/3L shades are 5"W and 12"H.
Elk Lighting Vortex Collection
Other Products In The Elk Lighting Vortex Collection
Elk Lighting 10079/6
Vortex 6 Light Pendant$1,192.00-$1,264.00
Elk Lighting 10079/1
Single Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Vortex...$178.00-$188.00(2)
Elk Lighting 10079/3
Vortex 3 Light Full Sized Pendant$576.00-$610.00
Elk Lighting 10079/6RC
Vortex 6 Light Pendant$1,188.00-$1,260.00
Elk Lighting 10079/1-LA
Vortex 1 Light Pendant$210.00-$210.00