|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Murano Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Large Pendants|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (3) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 36" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 36"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Geologic Collection Products
Our SKU: 10077/3L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 10077/3L can be mounted on a sloped ceiling.
Can it be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
A. The Elk Lighting 10077/3L can be mounted on a sloped ceiling.
Yes, the Elk Lighting 10077/3L is adjustable.
Can pendant height (cord length) be adjusted so all 3 hang at the same length?
A. Yes, the Elk Lighting 10077/3L is adjustable.
The glass shades on the Elk Lighting 10077/3L 10" in height. They only come in that single color/style, which is describes as geologic or a map style.
What is the height of the glass shades for Elk Lighting 10077/3L ? What are the actual colors of shades ?
A. The glass shades on the Elk Lighting 10077/3L 10" in height. They only come in that single color/style, which is describes as geologic or a map style.
The Elk Lighting 10077/3L can be used with a dimmer as long as you are using Incandescent bulbs.
can this light be used on a dimmer?
A. The Elk Lighting 10077/3L can be used with a dimmer as long as you are using Incandescent bulbs.
The Elk Lighting 10077/3L is 36" across and includes 6' of cord for each pendant that you adjust to however you want. The glass is 10" tall with a 6" diameter.
what are the dimensions of this light?
A. The Elk Lighting 10077/3L is 36" across and includes 6' of cord for each pendant that you adjust to however you want. The glass is 10" tall with a 6" diameter.