Save 10% on All Elk Lighting Bathroom Fixtures
Use Coupon Code ELKBATH
Offer Ends 5/31/2015
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Elk Lighting's Arches Collection Vanity Light
The simple, yet elegant, lines of the Arches Collection make these perfect for any bathroom. Featuring polished chrome hardware and a frosted white shade, this collection is versatile in many different settings.
- Fully covered under ELK Lighting's 1-Year limited warranty
- Reversible mounting for upward or downward light direction
- Frosted glass shades diffuse and soften lighting
- Height: 7"
- Width: 20"
- Extension: 6"
- Weight: 5 lb
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 80
- Voltage: 120
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 12V or 23V fixtures with halogen bulbs
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Arches Collection Products
Our SKU: 10031/2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Thank you for your question! The bolts are 3" apart and the distance from the junction box to the shade is 4 3/8."
What is the spread of the mounting bolts and the distance from the center of junction box to the bottom of the glass shades?
A. Thank you for your question! The bolts are 3" apart and the distance from the junction box to the shade is 4 3/8."
The Elk Lighting 10031/2 extends from the wall 8 inches.
What are the dimensions of the base and how far does it extend from the wall?
A. The Elk Lighting 10031/2 extends from the wall 8 inches.
Elk Lighting Arches Collection
Other Products In The Elk Lighting Arches Collection
Elk Lighting 10032/3
Arches 3 Light 30" Vanity Fixture with Frosted Glass Shade$328.00-$328.00(1)
Elk Lighting 10030/1
Arches 1 Light Wall Sconce$146.00-$146.00