We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- White Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (6) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 24" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Depth: 9"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Cerama Collection Products
Our SKU: 10000/6
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elk Lighting 10000/6 would fit in a room with 12 foot ceilings.
How long is the cord for this light? If I have 12 feet ceilings, will it fit?
A. The Elk Lighting 10000/6 would fit in a room with 12 foot ceilings.
The Elk Lighting 10000/6 is 33” wide and 17” deep, the cords are satin nickel and the light is dimmable.
What are the dimentions? are the lights dimmable? What color are the cords?
A. The Elk Lighting 10000/6 is 33” wide and 17” deep, the cords are satin nickel and the light is dimmable.