This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Elco RR5H 5" 75W Painted Steel Remodel Housing with Thermal Protector
Line voltage downlighting is a popular choice for lighting residential and commercial spaces because of its comforting light output and easy maintenance. Elco Lighting has a vast selection of line voltage housings and trims in a variety of aperture sizes.
- Unit installs through ceiling cutout
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and aids in consistent lamp positioning
- Pre-wired junction box provided with 0.5" and 0.75" knockouts and with removable access plates Listed for through-branch-circuit wiring
- Wiring box for use with 75°C supply wire
- 7.5" height fits in 2x8 ceiling cavities
- Lamp: 75W max
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 5.25"W x 13.375"L
- Ceiling cutout: 5.5"
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
Additional Elco Links
- Shop All Elco Products
- Shop All Elco Line Voltage Housings Collection Products
Our SKU: RR5H
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued