6" Recessed Lighting Trim - Metal Stepped Baffle
Elco ELM40 6" Metal Stepped Baffle
- A recessed lighting trim is the decorative piece that is visible in a recessed lighting fixtures. It covers the housing and the rough cut-out in the ceiling.
- This trim is compatible with several Elco housings. In addition to the 'Popular Housing Options' listed above, it is also compatible with shallow housings.
- The white or black trims are the most common and affordable choices, but Elco offers some unique finish options for a custom look.
- The maximum wattage light bulb for this trim is 150 watts, however the most commonly used for indoor recessed lighting is a 65 watt incandescent or a equivalent LED or CFL bulb.
- Lamp: Maximum 150W PAR38, R40
- Outside diameter: 7.25"
- Compatible Elco housings: EL7IC100A, EL7IC, EL7ICA-G24, EL7ICA, EL7RICA-G24, EL7RICA, R10H, R9H, R9ICA, RR10H, RR9H, RR9ICA
Additional Elco Links
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let...
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Recessed Lighting Basics
Don't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.