|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Housing Type||Remodel Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Elco EL99RA 4" 50W Single Light Airtight Miniature Remodel Housing
Line voltage downlighting is a popular choice for lighting residential and commercial spaces because of its comforting light output and easy maintenance. Elco Lighting has a vast selection of line voltage housings and trims in a variety of aperture sizes.
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate different ceiling material thicknesses
- Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and aids in consistent lamp positioning
- Pre-wired junction box provided with 0.5" and 0.75" knockouts and with removable access plates Listed for through-branch-circuit wiring
- Can be retrofit to use 120V MR16 lamps with PSA28 adapter
- Lamp: 50W max
- Ceiling cutout: 4.25"
- Dimensions: 5.5"H x 4"W x 11.5"L
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL29112, EL29115, EL2912, EL2915, EL2993, EL2994, EL2999, EL901, EL902, EL9111, EL9112, EL9113, EL9114, EL9115, EL9116, EL911, EL912, EL913, EL914, EL915, EL916, EL925, EL925K, EL926, EL930W, EL934, EL941, EL952, EL953, EL955, EL977, EL985, EL988, EL988, EL990, EL992, EL992KW, EL993, EL993K, EL993M, EL993S, EL994, EL994D, EL995, EL996, EL998, EL998, EL998S, EL999, EL999D, EL999K
Additional Elco Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elco Products
- Shop All Elco Line Voltage Housings Collection Products
Our SKU: EL99RA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Elco EL99RA is unfortunately not IC rated. Elco tech service said nobody makes a 50 watt IC rated can.
Is this IC approved if not what is the model number?
A. The Elco EL99RA is unfortunately not IC rated. Elco tech service said nobody makes a 50 watt IC rated can.
The Elco EL99RA is an all-inclusive unit sans the trim and does not require a transformer.
If I install four of the EL99RA in a remodeled bathroom what transformer do I need to purchase?
A. The Elco EL99RA is an all-inclusive unit sans the trim and does not require a transformer.
The Elco EL99RA has a built-in transformer and does not need anything further.
If I purchase 4 housings; what transformer will I need to purchase?
A. The Elco EL99RA has a built-in transformer and does not need anything further.
The Elco EL99RA requires 1" of clearance.
What clearance is required in a insulated cieling?
A. The Elco EL99RA requires 1" of clearance.
Elco Line Voltage Housings Collection
Other Products In The Elco Line Voltage Housings Collection
6" 90W Line Voltage IC Universal New Construction Housing$12.23-$12.23
4" Miniature Line Voltage New Construction Housing$13.99-$13.99(1)
4" Miniature Line Voltage Airtight IC New Construc...$19.27-$19.27(1)
6" Line Voltage Remodel IC Housing$12.23-$12.23
5" 75W Line Voltage Airtight IC Shallow Remodel Housing$15.75-$15.75