|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Housing Type||Remodel Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Elco EL99RA 4" 50W Single Light Airtight Miniature Remodel Housing
Line voltage downlighting is a popular choice for lighting residential and commercial spaces because of its comforting light output and easy maintenance. Elco Lighting has a vast selection of line voltage housings and trims in a variety of aperture sizes.
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate different ceiling material thicknesses
- Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and aids in consistent lamp positioning
- Pre-wired junction box provided with 0.5" and 0.75" knockouts and with removable access plates Listed for through-branch-circuit wiring
- Can be retrofit to use 120V MR16 lamps with PSA28 adapter
- Lamp: 50W max
- Ceiling cutout: 4.25"
- Dimensions: 5.5"H x 4"W x 11.5"L
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL29112, EL29115, EL2912, EL2915, EL2993, EL2994, EL2999, EL901, EL902, EL9111, EL9112, EL9113, EL9114, EL9115, EL9116, EL911, EL912, EL913, EL914, EL915, EL916, EL925, EL925K, EL926, EL930W, EL934, EL941, EL952, EL953, EL955, EL977, EL985, EL988, EL988, EL990, EL992, EL992KW, EL993, EL993K, EL993M, EL993S, EL994, EL994D, EL995, EL996, EL998, EL998, EL998S, EL999, EL999D, EL999K
Additional Elco Links
Our SKU: EL99RA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Elco EL99RA is unfortunately not IC rated. Elco tech service said nobody makes a 50 watt IC rated can.
Is this IC approved if not what is the model number?
A. The Elco EL99RA is unfortunately not IC rated. Elco tech service said nobody makes a 50 watt IC rated can.
The Elco EL99RA is an all-inclusive unit sans the trim and does not require a transformer.
If I install four of the EL99RA in a remodeled bathroom what transformer do I need to purchase?
A. The Elco EL99RA is an all-inclusive unit sans the trim and does not require a transformer.
The Elco EL99RA has a built-in transformer and does not need anything further.
If I purchase 4 housings; what transformer will I need to purchase?
A. The Elco EL99RA has a built-in transformer and does not need anything further.
The Elco EL99RA requires 1" of clearance.
What clearance is required in a insulated cieling?
A. The Elco EL99RA requires 1" of clearance.