|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
6" Line Voltage IC Sloped Housing
Line voltage downlighting is a popular choice for lighting residential and commercial spaces because of its comforting light output and easy maintenance. Elco Lighting has a vast selection of line voltage housings and trims in a variety of aperture sizes. Elco Lighting wants to make sure that you have everything that your specific application requires.
- Elliptical aperture and trim ring match ceiling slope
- Designed for use in ceilings with slopes from 1/12 to 12/12
- Ceiling opening: 6 1/2" x 6 3/4"
- Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and proper and consistent lamp positioning.
- Captive bar hangers span 24" joists and can be repositioned 90º
About Elco Lighting:
Elco Lighting has designed and engineered lighting for residential and commercial spaces for almost two decades. Our product line includes track and recessed lighting fixtures, exit and emergency lights, undercabinet lighting, wall packs, step lights and more. Our products are designed to be reliable, functional, practical, efficient, user friendly to the installer and end-user, moderately priced and safe. We are confident that we have the answer to all your lighting needs.
Additional Elco Links
- Shop All Elco Products
- Shop All Elco Line Voltage Housings Collection Products
Our SKU: EL918ICA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued