This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Elco EL900RT 6" 150W Sloped Remodel Housing
Line voltage downlighting is a popular choice for lighting residential and commercial spaces because of its comforting light output and easy maintenance. Elco Lighting has a vast selection of line voltage housings and trims in a variety of aperture sizes.
- Versatile, reliable and easy to install
- Elliptical aperture and trim ring match ceiling slope
- Designed for use in ceilings with slopes from 1/12 to 12/12
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and aids in consistent lamp positioning
- Junction box is listed for through-branch-circuit wiring and has five 0.75" knockouts with true pry-out slots
- U.S. Patent No. 5,548,499
- Lamp: 150W max
- Ceiling cutout: 6.5" x 6.75"
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 6.75"W x 12.5"L
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL12, EL13, EL1610, EL1611, EL1612, EL1621, EL1675, EL601, EL610, EL611, EL616, EL616K, EL618, EL619, EL622, EL622K, EL623W, EL624, EL626, EL642
Additional Elco Links
- Shop All Elco Products
- Shop All Elco Line Voltage Housings Collection Products
Our SKU: EL900RT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued