6" 100W Line Voltage Airtight IC Double Wall New Construction Housing
Elco EL7IC100A 6" 100W Single Light Airtight IC Double Wall Housing
Line voltage downlighting is a popular choice for lighting residential and commercial spaces because of its comforting light output and easy maintenance. Elco Lighting has a vast selection of line voltage housings and trims in a variety of aperture sizes.
- Double wall aluminum housing
- IC rated for direct contact with ceiling insulation
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Junction box is listed for through-branch-circuit wiring and has six 0.5" knockouts with true pry-out slots
- Hanger bars span 24" joists and can be repositioned 90°
- 7.5" height fits in 2x8 ceiling cavities
- Housing adjusts 0.75" to accommodate different ceiling material thicknesses
- CA Title 24 code compliant
- Lamp: 100W max
- Ceiling cutout: 6.375"
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 13"W x 9.5"L
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL112, EL113, EL114SH, EL116, EL122, EL123, EL124, EL12, EL13, EL1510, EL1511, EL1512, EL1516, EL1518, EL1521, EL1530, EL1531, EL1533, EL1550W, EL1552, EL1553, EL1568, EL1575, EL1576, EL1579W, EL1587, EL1588, EL1589W, EL1597, EL16, EL17, EL18, EL22, EL23, EL24, EL25W, EL300W, EL304, EL308W, EL30, EL312SH, EL313SH, EL316SH, EL317, EL318, EL319W, EL376, EL377, EL408W, EL40, EL419, EL476, EL477, EL478, EL508, EL510, EL588, EL593, EL599, EL77W, EL79W, ELA101, ELA101WA, ELA105, ELA95, ELA99, ELM300, ELM301W, ELM302, ELM303W, ELM305, ELM30, ELM38, ELM40, ELM422W, ELM42, ELM43, ELM45, ELM46, ELM47W, ELM48, ELP30, ELP40, ELS30, ELS310, ELS311, ELS40, ELS42
Additional Elco Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elco EL7IC100A N/A
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let...
Recessed Lighting Basics
Don't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.