6" 13W Two Light IC Airtight Vertical CFL Remodel Downlight with 120V Energy Star Magnetic Ballast
Elco EL27RH213ICA 6" 13W Two Light IC Airtight Vertical CFL Remodel Downlight with 120V Energy Star Magnetic Ballast
Advances in compact fluorescent lighting (CFL), have made CFL the preferred choice in both residential and commercial applications. The increased energy savings and efficiency of CFL recessed lighting have also made its immediate benefit widely popular over traditional incandescent lighting. Elco has been on the forefront with a large selection of recessed CFL lighting options available. Elco uses only brand name all American ballasts included in their compact fluorescent housings.
- Energy efficient
- Single wall construction
- Unit installs through ceiling cutout
- Integral flange secures fixture against ceiling
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate different ceiling material thicknesses
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and aids in consistent lamp positioning
- Pre-wired junction box provided with 0.5" and 0.75" knockouts
- Maximum (8) No. 12 AWG branch-circuit conductors (4 in, 4 out)
- Junction box provided with removable access plates
- 7.5" height fits in 2x8 ceiling cavities
- Magnetic ballast
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 7.25"W x 13.375"L
- Ceiling cutout: 6.5"
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL12 (CFL), EL13 (CFL), EL16 (CFL), ELA102 (CFL), ELA85S (CFL), ELA88S (CFL), ELM205 (CFL), ELM42 (CFL), ELM46 (CFL), ELS42 (CFL)
Additional Elco Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let...
Recessed Lighting Basics
Don't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.