|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Elco EE90L Outdoor Emergency Diecast Light with Emergency Battery Backup
Elco Lighting’s high quality, affordable Exit and Emergency fixtures provide a variety of different styles and benefits designed to meet the requirements of any application. Dual voltage options (120 and 277 VAC), brown-out activation (unit automatically switches to emergency mode if supply voltage drops below 80%), automatic low-voltage disconnect, thermal protection, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection are just a few of the important standardized features of these products.
- Dual voltage: 120V/277V
- (2) 6V 6W JC lamps for emergency mode
- Test switch and charge rate indicator
- Rechargeable NiCad battery (6V 5ah) delivers more than 90 minutes of emergency operation
- Low voltage battery disconnection prevents deep discharge battery damage
- Suitable for wet locations
- Suitable for cold weather locations (-20° C)
- Lamp: (2) 6V 6W JC for Emergency Mode
- 120V/277V dual voltage operation
- ETL listed
- Height: 10.47"
- Width: 6.54"
- Depth: 3.78"
Additional Elco Links
- Shop All Elco Products
- Shop All Elco Emergency Lights Collection Products
Our SKU: EE90L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
We want to know that if ElcoEE90L can be used as emergency light during electric supply disruption, meaning that will the light goes on automatically during electrical cut.
Does the light come on automatically when it gets dark or do you need to have a light switch.
Elco Emergency Lights Collection
Other Products In The Elco Emergency Lights Collection
Outdoor LED Diecast Light with Emergency Battery Back-up
10W 140V Candelabra Base Lamp for EE30X, EE31SX, EE60X, EE61X, EE2HR and EE2HX$1.54
5W 6V Wedge Base Lamp for EE60X, EE61X, EE2HX, EE2HR, EE20L, EE40L, EE50L and EE70L$1.54