We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Flush Mount|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Satin Glass
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Over the past 40 years the Eglo has evolved into one of the leading manufacturers of decorative interior lighting. The exciting blend of Austrian traditions and the various cultural influences are the basis for a varied and creative product range that has proven to be a trendsetter on the lighting market.
Additional Eglo Links
Our SKU: 84028
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
The Eglo 84028 is a wall sconce; it is not made for the ceiling.
Can this be used in a slope ceiling?
A. The Eglo 84028 is a wall sconce; it is not made for the ceiling.
The Eglo 84028 is a wall sconce, they do have the Elglo 86853 which is a celing fixture.
Can this also be used as a flush mount ceiling light
A. The Eglo 84028 is a wall sconce, they do have the Elglo 86853 which is a celing fixture.
The Eglo 84028 is listed for indoor use. It unfortunately is not listed for wet or damp locations.
This is an outdoor fixture? May use it under covered porch. Thanks!
A. The Eglo 84028 is listed for indoor use. It unfortunately is not listed for wet or damp locations.
The Eglo 84028 is approximately 2" deep.
What is the depth of this fixture when attached to the wall?
A. The Eglo 84028 is approximately 2" deep.
The Eglo 84028 can only be mounted up and down as pictured.
Can this light be mounted with the open ends on the sides instead of the top and bottom?
A. The Eglo 84028 can only be mounted up and down as pictured.
The Eglo 84028 does have replacement glass available, the model number is GL-901.
How can I order replacment shades for this fixture?
A. The Eglo 84028 does have replacement glass available, the model number is GL-901.
The Eglo 84028 will only take a Incandescent or fluorescent 100W light bulb.
Will this take a A19 LED bulb?
A. The Eglo 84028 will only take a Incandescent or fluorescent 100W light bulb.
The Eglo 84028 is open at the bottom so you will be able to see the bulb from underneath
What is the material of the shade? Can you see the bulb from underneath, if it were on a stairway?
A. The Eglo 84028 is open at the bottom so you will be able to see the bulb from underneath
Eglo Grafik Collection
Other Products In The Eglo Grafik Collection
2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Grafi...$78.00-$78.00(2)
Grafik Single-Bulb Wall Sconce$11.59-$11.59(1)