Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted from 30-80%, while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 2/8/2016
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26), European (E14)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||40, 60|
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- White Satin Glass Shades
- Made of Metal
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base - European (E14): The E14 (Edison 14mm), Small Edison Screw (SES), More common in countries that use 220–240 volts AC domestic power, the small E14 are a common screw-mount size.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E14 European Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 19.25"
- Diameter: 29.125"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E27) (Downward Bulbs)
- Bulb Base: European (E14) (Upward Bulbs)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 8 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 40 (Upward Bulbs)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60 (Downward Bulbs)
- Total Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 220 - 240
- IP Rated - IP is an acronym for "Ingress Protection". Formatted as "IP" followed by two digits, the first indicates a protection level against solids such as dust, and the second indicates a protection level against liquids. The ratings are defined in the IEC standard 60529 developed by the lnternational Electrotechnical Commission.
Additional Eglo Links
Our SKU: 82749
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued