|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (3) 50 watt GU10 base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 4.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 15.5"
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
Our SKU: DVP9386
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze with Butterscotch Glass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze with White Linen Glass
- Satin Nickel with White Linen Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Unfortunately we do not carry replacement glass for the DVI Lighting DVP9386.
Are replacement glass pieces available in the white linen color?
A. Unfortunately we do not carry replacement glass for the DVI Lighting DVP9386.
The DVI Lighting DVP9386 has a 7" canopy.
What is the size at the top for mounting it on the ceiling?
A. The DVI Lighting DVP9386 has a 7" canopy.