|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (6) 75 watt G9 base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 48.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Depth: 10.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Width: 31.5"
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 450
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
Our SKU: DVP9336
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze with Butterscotch Glass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze with White Linen Glass
- Satin Nickel with White Linen Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The DVI Lighting DVP9336 is non-adjustable.
Can the downrods be shortened so that it is lower profile?
A. The DVI Lighting DVP9336 is non-adjustable.
The DVI Lighting DVP9386 has a 7" canopy.
What size is the base for when I mount it on the ceiling?
A. The DVI Lighting DVP9386 has a 7" canopy.