|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 26.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 42.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 7.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Depth: 7.5"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
Our SKU: DVP9321
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze with Butterscotch Glass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze with White Linen Glass
- Satin Nickel with White Linen Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The DVI Lighting DVP9321 comes with a 26"-42" downrod.
does it Include Downrods 4", 9", 12" 15"
A. The DVI Lighting DVP9321 comes with a 26"-42" downrod.
The DVI Lighting DVP9321 is adjustable to make it at various lengths.
Can you purchase separate downrods to make total length 18 inches?
A. The DVI Lighting DVP9321 is adjustable to make it at various lengths.
The DVI Lighting DVP9321 is adjustable. It can be adjusted from 24" - 42".
Anyway to shorten it to 20 - 24 inches. Could we do it ourselves?
A. The DVI Lighting DVP9321 is adjustable. It can be adjusted from 24" - 42".